Medication Error

One of the most common types of medical malpractice that occurs in medical facilities around the country is errors with drugs and medications. In many cases, the medication errors that doctors, nurses, pharmacists and others commit are due to negligence and the failure to provide a reasonable standard of care to patients.

It is a doctor’s and pharmacist’s responsibility to ensure you are taken care of as a patient. Failing to properly check the type or amount of a drug, or how drugs could react with one another, puts your health and safety at risk.

Did Your Hospital or Pharmacy Make a Mistake?

The victims of prescription drug and other medication errors in Oklahoma may be entitled to compensation from those who are responsible for the mistakes. At the law firm of Brewster & De Angelis, P.L.L.C., our experienced medical malpractice lawyers represent medical malpractice victims as well as the family members of fatal medication errors.

Contact the Tulsa office of Brewster & De Angelis to schedule an initial consultation and learn more information about your rights to compensation. Call to make an appointment at 888-398-5628.

Common Medication Errors and Medical Malpractice

At Brewster & De Angelis, our experienced attorneys have represented individuals in medical malpractice cases that involve medication errors, such as:

  • Overdose / dosage errors
  • Labeling and pharmacy mistakes
  • Dispensing errors
  • Drug interactions
  • Allergies and side effects

By pursuing compensation from those who are responsible for medication errors, these errors will also be brought to the attention of the medical system at large, which may help to prevent additional errors in the future.

Contact Our Prescription Errors Lawyers

If you, or someone you love, have been the victim of a medication error in Oklahoma, contact us to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your case. Talk with an attorney at Brewster & De Angelis to get honest advice about your claim. Call our Tulsa office toll free at 888-398-5628 and learn more information about your rights.